Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone build a outside/inside DC that can be emptyed with a tractor?

Hi Larry, it's always nice to meet a fellow FF member!

The filter medium was purchased directly from American Fabric Filter Company in Florida. It is made specifically for this application.

Best of success to you with your project.

Scott

I think it would be kinda fun to back the tractor and snowblower into a pile of sawdust! Maybe you could figure out a way to clean your dump box with a pto snowblower, and charge all your freinds just to watch!
    The Plane Anarchist

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh Betsch View Post
    I think it would be kinda fun to back the tractor and snowblower into a pile of sawdust! Maybe you could figure out a way to clean your dump box with a pto snowblower, and charge all your freinds just to watch!
    Actually Leigh, I thought of that as well. I'm not sure who should be most concerned, you or me.....

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh Betsch View Post

Methinks the long winter on the prairies is starting to get to you, Leigh.

Chisels should be there in a couple days - give you something to focus on........
    When I started woodworking, I didn't know squat. I have progressed in 30 years - now I do know squat.