OK Guys, You've been a wealth of knowlege and advice so far. I've learned a lot. When I came on the Creek awhile back, I asked advice about which 14" Bandsaw to buy. Many of you suggested I consider a larger saw. As I learned what others are doing with their bandsaws, I came to the conclusion I should be looking at a larger saw. That said, I've even considered 20" and 21" saws. However, the size of my new shop, 20'x20', and the size of some of my projects, 18' boats, limits the size of bandsaw I can easily put in the shop. There seems to be a wealth of 17", well -thought-of bandsaws on the market, at reasonable prices. I've narrowed it down to the 17" Grizzly($849), General International($1099), and Bridgewood($999). They seem to be the same saw, probably from the same factory. I've been told that shipping with the Bridgewood would probably be more than Grizzly, and so would make it even more expensive. The General International is $255 more than the Grizzly, But I would pick it up at the dealer for no shipping. The General International would also give me the benefit of having a dealer to work with. The only real difference in the saws, that I can tell, is that the Bridgewood and General International have cast iron wheels. Does this make much of a difference?

I would love any thoughts and advice as to which direction to go. I should say, I'm leaning towards the General International because of the dealer relationship. I'll be buying more machines in the future and having a working relationship seems like a prudent thing to do. On the other hand, I don't want to spend money unwisely. What say you!