Thread: Combination LED night light and emergency light?

Combination LED night light and emergency light?

Are there LED night lights that also have an emergency light capability when the power goes out?

I like LED night lights (or "passage lights", as some are labeled) that turn themselves off in daytime. It would be nice to find such a light that also had some capability as an emergency light, one that would come on if it was dark in the room and the power went off. It would be even nicer to find such a light that used a standard rechargeable battery instead of a built-in battery.

Sure there are. We have a 3-in-1 unit.
    http://www.greenliteusa.com/PDF/ledn...flashlites.pdf
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a laxative and sleeping pill, on the same night

Blog Entries
    I have one that stays in an outlet. Light sensor turns it on/off. Remove it from plug for flashlight. Comes on in case of a power failure. Don't know the brand (it's at home and I'm at work).

We have one in the upstairs hall and it works great. Pretty much lights up the whole upstairs of my townhouse and you can take it out to use as a flashlight.

Best lighting has them We did a display for them and they had all different kinds of exit, night, and emergency LED lighting.

OK, I officially claim clairvoyance. For the past two days, my city has suffered the inconvenience of "rolling blackouts" caused by higher demand for electricity than El Paso electric could provide. I didn't have the LED night lights yet, but I do have my recently purchased LED flashlight.

I got mine at Sam's Club. I really like them. I had the ones that you had to unplug to use as a flashlight, but like the ones where you can just pick it up out of the night light base much better. The batteries do wear out in them after a few years. That is why I have the newer ones. The batteries are not designed to be replaced. Not impossibe but definately more hassel than it is worth IMHO.
    Chuck

When all else fails increase hammer size!
    "You can know what other people know. You can do what other people can do."-Dave Gingery