Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best friend

My condolences and prayers to you and your family.
    May she be in heaven a full half hour before the devil knows she's dead.

Sorry to hear of your loss. My sincerest condolences to you and your family.

Joe, my condolences and prayers for you and your family.
    We're here if you need us.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

I am so sorry to hear this. Prayers for you and your family during this time. And you are right, cancer sucks. Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

There are no words that work.......

Joe;

if i can be of any help at all in any way please let me know may God give you peace and comfort in this difficult time

My condolences. I understand what you're going through, having gone through it about a year ago.

Mike
    Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good.

So sorry Joe. My prayers are with you and your family.

Rick Potter

My deepest sympathies to you and your family. I understand how devastating your loss is to you.

To endure what you are enduring, would be the most devastating loss in my life.
    My heartfelt sympathy to you and your family..
    Epilog 24TT(somewhere between 35-45 watts), CorelX4, Photograv(the old one, it works!), HotStamping, Pantograph, Vulcanizer, PolymerPlatemaker, Sandblasting Cabinet, and a 30 year collection of Assorted 'Junque'

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

I Have to think outside the box.. I don't fit in it anymore

Experience is a wonderful thing.
    It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Every silver lining has a cloud around it

Words are never enough. My prayers are with you.
    Paul

Our sympathies, Gods comfort be with you. I am praying for your hurt.
    Charlie Jones

Joe-

Unfortunately, I'm going down that same road with my wife- only married 17 years (18 this Labor Day). She might make it to 51 this summer, but her last CA 125 was over 1,100, none of the chemo seems to work, and even the oxy doesn't dull the pain.

As we think about what's to come, I have to be grateful for the seven years we've had since her cancer was first diagnosed. In June of 2004, when the doctors removed a fast-growing lobular mass the size of a tennis ball, they said she wouldn't make it 6 months. The first chemo almost killed her. Bit since that time, we've visited the coast twice, been to see her folks in Missouri twice, made trips to South Dakota twice, seen lots of relatives, and even went to the Grand Canyon last spring. It all hit home again for me when she asked me, about 4:00 last friday morning, if I minded if she quit the chemo. I told her that she'd fought hard for seven years- that we'd had seven more years than we had in 2004, that she had seen our son get to age 13 and our daughter to 23, that she'd helped me through a bypass surgery last fall- and that through all that, I'm going to miss her terribly, but that I didn't want her to suffer any more. The cancer does indeed suck, but I am ever so grateful for having the time I've had with her, and I cherish every remaining day with her.

I wish you well in the long dark hours.

Brian

My condolences to you and your Family.

Our prayers are with you and yours during these hard times.
    Lupe D. -
    TEXICANWOOD

Words fail me..

My deepest sympathy goes out.