Well as promised herein are some pics of the swivel-topped roll-a-round tool cabinet I just finished. I modified Wood Magazine's plan by:
1. Lowering height to match table saw (Small shop).
2. Changing pivot point size from 3/8" to 1/2".
3. Making smaller drawer at bottom.
4. Lengthening swivel-top for planer base.
5. Using MDF instead of birch plywood.
6. Using machine roller frame instead of casters.
Pic 1 Gluing up double sides.
Pic 2 Finished without bench top tools.
Pic 3 Planer set up without drum sander.
Pic 4 Drum sander set up with planer stored.