Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: "old money"

thanks don.....but only the first one is a charity donation. the cuban one goes to the gallery to be sold. i wonder if any other country has a bill with a denomination of 3. i don't think 3 cuban pesos is worth very much....so i stuck the 100 under it.

i'll add a shot of a new piece shortly. i was pretty stoked when this thread got ten thousand hits.....now it's up to seventy five thousand so i guess people are still looking at it. for that all i have to say is THANK YOU!

Yep, still looking!

Absolutely! This is a 5 Star thread!
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

been awhile...here's a new sculpture.

close up

Randal

It may have been a while but by the looks of it you have been busy. Of all the cars out there how did you manage to pick my favorite? Another masterpiece. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Cheers

Don

It is just so much fun! Thank you!
    Veni Vidi Vendi Vente! I came, I saw, I bought a large coffee!

thanks don and brian......there was a real article about corvettes in the auto section but i moved it to the top front and added my own photo/ painting. influenced by the paintings of cheryl kelley.

this is a big deal to me....ad in the december issue of "ARTnews". hope everyone has a great thanksgiving!

Congratulations!

new 100's. not really a fan.

Took me a minute to catch the see thru effect , but I'm sure it subliminally contributed right off. Fascinating!

Randall

Nice to see another envelope full of money. It's funny that you can carve money but it is illeagl to print it. It was also nice to see your ad in the Art News for December. I hope that it has generated some interest for your fine work.

I hope that you have had an enjoyable holiday season and I wish you a happy and prosperous New Year.

Cheers

Don

thanks mel and don. to soon to tell about the ad but the gallery has been doing great by me. they are both amazing galleries chock full of wonderful artists. i find the new 100s kinda ugly. i hid the inkwell which is just terrible. at first it was a blue liberty bell but that got scratched. the hologram strip is cool. that i like.