Thread: G0698 Grizzly 18/47 lathe back on Grizzly website

G0698 Grizzly 18/47 lathe back on Grizzly website

For those who are interested, I was looking for a large drill bit on the Grizzly website, and saw they had the G0698 18/47 lathe back on the webpage for sale.

I guess this means they have gotten the supply issues straightened out???? I know my G0698 has been a great performer without a hiccup for nearly a year and a half, and has really been a good unit so far.

The price is $1350.00 plus $144.00 for shipping. I have nothing to do with Grizzly at all, just a number of folks speculated they had discontinued, but they are selling and supporting the unit.
    Remember, in a moments time, everything can change!

Vision - not just seeing what is, but seeing what can be!

That is great news... I still have an eye on this one for the future. I really like the price for the capabilties.

Jon

It is gone again.

Jon

I had ordered one in Feb. and they contacted me and I was told they were no longer carrying that model and cancelled my order. I ended up buying the Laguna 18/47 instead and have been very happy with it. It's on sale for $1849 right now. They gave me a very good package deal with several additional pieces and shipping that was too good to pass up.

The G0698 was on the web site this morning! I don't know what happened, but I just looked, and just like Jon said, it is gone again. Maybe somebody put it there prematurely before they were ready for orders again.

I was assured by tech support that the discontinuance is temporary, and they would continue to support this unit with parts and service in the future. We will await further information. It is possible that perhaps they got a shipment in and they went real fast, so they took it down again.......?????

I guess the only way to know for sure is for someone to order and see what they say?!
    Remember, in a moments time, everything can change!

Vision - not just seeing what is, but seeing what can be!