I don't think this saw was used much. It runs well the foot break is a little sticky from being gummed up which needs to be cleaned. I scratched the paint a bit on the backbone of the saw moving it as we moved it by hand. a couple of friends and I tilted it on the steel bed of a trailer and slid it in and back off so there is some minor rash but it was the only practical way for me to move it. I need to do a bit of cleaning on the table top and that is about it. It already has about 20ft of 10 gauge soo cord and all I have to do is putt a plug on it. I will probably clean it up nice and pretty one of these days but for now just get it up and going and in use will be nice. I will not have any time to do it till next week as I am getting ready for a showing at a gallery this weekend.

I am keep my 14" saw it was a X-mas gift from my wife about 9 years ago so I really should not get rid of it. Not only that I tuned it up well and it really cuts nice. I just needed a bigger saw for bigger jobs.

Alan