Thread: Bruiser near our house

Bruiser near our house

I set my trail camera out a few days before the gun deer season opened in Wisconsin. I almost flipped when I checked my camera the next morning. The camera is no more than 30 yards from our house. Needless to say, I hunted real close to home for opening weekend. Needless to say, I never saw him again.
    MDGC0007 (Small).JPG

Bob....You are surprised? LOL. When I elk hunted, I don't know how many times I'd be helping a friend cut firewood in the area where we elk hunt....before the season opened.....We'd see elk galore. Of course, when the season opened, it wasn't that easy. LOL.....Nice whitetail buck in your photo!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Bob, We had a bunch of great bucks on our cameras this year also, but only one of them was seen this last weekend during the hunt, and he was running like he had a fire under him after a hot doe! I saw 17 deer opening day and not one buck in the bunch except little nubby ones! We did end up with 11 deer between the 7 of us, so not too bad and I got 3 nice does. We saw almost 70 deer for the day and a half we hunted.

Hope the big one shows himself again before the seasons end, Have a Happy Thanksgiving and GO PACKERS!

Jeff
    To turn or not to turn that is the question: ........Of course the answer is...........TURN ,TURN,TURN!!!!
    Anyone "Fool" can know, The important thing is to Understand................Albert Einstein
    To follow blindly, is to never become a leader............................................ .....Unknown