Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My newest resin piece.

My wife said, "Oooh! Gorgeous!". I have to agree.
    Ridiculum Ergo Sum

I just can't thank everyone enough for the kind words. I really enjoy making these pieces and I really enjoy that others like them as well.

Thanks,

Alan

Beautiful piece Alan! Quite an original niche you've... um, carved out for yourself. I love em all the best! Thanks for posting.
    mj

Great Job Alan.

I saw the Mesquite bowl you had in San Marcos at a meeting you attended, Beautiful is all I can say.
    Hope I get to see this one too....
    Lupe D. -
    TEXICANWOOD

Lupe,

Yes I remember. That was my very first large cast piece. I was offered a good chunk of change for it last year and let it go. Kind of hated to do it but it was for a wonderful lady as a birthday present. It just makes me happy when others enjoy them.

Alan

Not only is it beautiful, stunning, and all those other wonder descriptions, but you've made the woodturning equivalent to the Cover of the Rolling Stone! Congrats on making the cover of WOW tonight!

Awesome!!!

Alan....what an astonishingly beautiful piece! Gorgeous color combinations and a great form! Just stunningly beautiful!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

I just saw this and cannot add anything else to all of the positive comments other than "Wow!"

It might also be noted that this piece immediately went onto the cover on the WoW site!
    David DeCristoforo