Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IndyFest

IndyFest

I'm thinking of doing another picnic this spring, anyone interested? I wanted to do it on May 7th but was informed that is mother's day weekend, so now I'm looking at April 30th. I would like to have it before the mosquitoes get to bad. They can get pretty miserable if we have a wet spring, even during the day. I will smoke up a butt, brisket, or something. We are located about 25 miles NE of Indianapolis at exit 26 on I-69. The old Badger Pond party was here in the spring of 2003 and I think most folks had an ok time.

Ray
    Retirement, it's not for wimps.

Hey Ray!

We had a great time at your last picnic! I'll have to talk to Deb about it, but, if you do put this together I'll try my best to be able to come. It'd be great to see you again.

Joe
    Joe
    ------------------------------------------------

Experience...is simply the name we give our mistakes.

Oscar Wilde
    .................................................. ..................

Ray,

YOU RULE! Do it, do it, do it! We would love to see the new place and the last gathering was one of the best ever! Let me know how I can help. I'll check the date with Kim, but hopefully with this much notice, we can make it happen.

Thanks - John

P.S. I never got you emailed, but if your buddy that does the corian is around Richmond I would like to talk to him...

Hi Ray,

I hope to bring everyone this time. I'll see you in April.

An OK time. You are too modest!
    Chuck

When all else fails increase hammer size!
    "You can know what other people know. You can do what other people can do."-Dave Gingery

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Tonich
    Hey Ray!

We had a great time at your last picnic! I'll have to talk to Deb about it, but, if you do put this together I'll try my best to be able to come. It'd be great to see you again.

Joe
    It would be great to see you Deb and the boys again. We might let them camp out in the woods this time. Maybe I'll have time to take them exploring this time.

Ray

Quote Originally Posted by John Weber
    Ray,

YOU RULE! Do it, do it, do it! We would love to see the new place and the last gathering was one of the best ever! Let me know how I can help. I'll check the date with Kim, but hopefully with this much notice, we can make it happen.

Thanks - John

P.S. I never got you emailed, but if your buddy that does the corian is around Richmond I would like to talk to him...
    I know his wife was/is opening a new medical office of some kind over there and he is doing all of the flooring and tile work. He did my master bath in a combination of tile and corian, if you get over to Menards give me a shout and stop by and look at it.

Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Charles McKinley
    Hi Ray,

I hope to bring everyone this time. I'll see you in April.

An OK time. You are too modest!
    Hi Charles, bring the rest of the clan, it would be a pleasure to meet everyone.

Ray

That may work. I figured it out and it's only just over 500 miles. Let us know when it's going to be and SWMBO and I will come up and vist. We are still working on our show calendar for the year but I think that is open.
    ---I may be broke---but we have plenty of wood---

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Thompson
    The old Badger Pond party was here in the spring of 2003 and I think most folks had an ok time.

Ray

They sure diid ! ! Here are the photos
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.

Bump for a good time. Come on guys you should be jumping on this. Ray's place is awesome and we had a great turn out for the End-o-Pond get together. Indy is centrally located and easy to get to from most points.

John

I highly recommend everyone try to attend. Ray and his wife Lynn are excellent hosts. Their last get together was a huge success.

It is too early to tell whether or not I will be able to make it (health reasons). However, I am gonna make an effort to do so.
    Last edited by Ken Salisbury; 03-04-2005 at 8:56 AM.
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.

Thanks Ken,
    I wasn't sure which forum to post on. Hope you can make it, Lynn asks about you frequently. Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Thompson
    Thanks Ken,
    I wasn't sure which forum to post on. Hope you can make it, Lynn asks about you frequently. Ray
    Ray,
    We moved it to the General Forum where it will get maximum exposure. Tell Lynn I expect a big hug and a cold beer upon arrival.

Ray

You know Connie and I will be there! Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Terry

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Salisbury
    Ray,
    We moved it to the General Forum where it will get maximum exposure. Tell Lynn I expect a big hug and a cold beer upon arrival.
    I'll get you the beer, you're on your own for the hug.