Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Grilled Chicken recipes

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lehnert View Post
    I have a friend of a friend who over the weekend did a pig roast. He does that sort of thing for hire. He cooked pork with the new FDA guidelines and it was very good and moist. IMHO.
    do the name of a friend of a friend happen to be Dave by any charge

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lehnert View Post
    Funny, That's what got me thinking about chicken on the grill. I am not a huge KFC fan but the grilled chicken is very good.
    Dave are not talking about his body weight

I like to coat thighs (after rinseing off and pat dry w/paper towels) with Woodys marinateing sauce, put the thighs in a big zip lock and add enough sauce to coat them, can work the sauce all over them thru the bag, can leave in bag a couple hrs. or over nite, alternating sides occasionally. Get a good fire going in the weber with Mesquite or can use hardwood charcol and add some soaked mesquite or hickory, place on grill, skin side up indirect heat w/a drip pan of foil in the center, cover, leave all vents wide open, temp runs about 400-450, in about 1 hr. when you smell them they are about ready, give em about 15-20 more minutes, the skins will blacken up and be crispy, the meat moist and tender and tasty.