Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Buying a new table saw

Thumbs up

Congrats on the new saw Randy! I know you've been too busy for pics, so here's a loaner I stumbled across until you can take some of your own!

Last edited by scott spencer; 09-04-2011 at 8:00 AM.
    Happiness is like wetting your pants...everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth....

Congrats Randy! You will enjoy that saw every time you turn it on....I know from experience from it's longer armed brother. Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

thanks

Thanks for the loaner Scott. When I finish cleaning my shop this weekend I’ll try to post one of my new baby. I didn’t get a mobile base and I prefer to go bare back (no blade guard just the riving knife). Which is one of the primary reasons I bought this tool when I could have easily gotten a better deal on a used cabinet saw without the riving knife.
    I have been so inspired by all of the great work that all of you have posted. Thank you for your help in choosing my new saw.
    Randy Walker
    Grandpa
    Well equiped wood shop

Universal VLS230
    Sand Carving toys

Corel X8
    Randy Walker aka woodchuck
    Duck River Woodturners VP
    TAW member, Symposium comity member
    Volunteer Woodturners member
    Dickson Woodturners member