Thread: I'm Going to be a Grand Pa!!

Cool I'm Going to be a Grand Pa!!

Found out last night. ETA January 2012. Doesn't seem that long ago(29 years) that I was told I was going to be a Dad. WOW! Looking forward to spoiling him/her rotten. Isn't that what grand pa's do!

Congrats Jim!

Congrats Jim! You will love being a grandpa!
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Congratulations!! Spoiling grand kids is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Creech View Post
    Found out last night. ETA January 2012. Doesn't seem that long ago(29 years) that I was told I was going to be a Dad. WOW! Looking forward to spoiling him/her rotten. Isn't that what grand pa's do!
    It wasn't that long ago Jim , when the little one gets here the years will fly by even faster. My ten yr old grt grand daughter will be here for two weeks. seems like yesterday when her grandmother ( our daughter) was born. You will enjoy the little one.

Congrats! Some of my best memories of times I spent with my granddads.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

Congrats Jim! Grandkids and great-grandkids are more fun children ever were. All the fun....none of the responsibilities. Spoil 'em and send 'em home!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Fitzgerald View Post
    Congrats Jim! Grandkids and great-grandkids are more fun children ever were. All the fun....none of the responsibilities. Spoil 'em and send 'em home!
    Yessir and when they are old enough you can tell storys of what their parents did lol.

It's only been 18 hours since we got the news and Grand ma to be has already given me my first assignment...Build a Pouting Chair! I think I am going to have an interesting honey-do list but it will be one list of projects that I will enjoy!
    Hmmm.. Tell on Dad. That will be fun. I can get some mileage out of that !!! Thanks

Jim,

Congratulations Grandpa!!! Now comes the good part--all the fun and none of the responsibility.

Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Creech View Post
    It's only been 18 hours since we got the news and Grand ma to be has already given me my first assignment...Build a Pouting Chair! I think I am going to have an interesting honey-do list but it will be one list of projects that I will enjoy!
    Hmmm.. Tell on Dad. That will be fun. I can get some mileage out of that !!! Thanks
    Along with an enjoyable honey do list comes a long list of God given inalienable rights of Grandpa!! to be determined as the years go by by Grandpa lol.