Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brief Visit To Indy Show

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Challoner View Post
    I've had pretty good luck with Awesome Knock Out paper from tshirttransfers.org. It's a weed free too. It works well on wood and acrylic too. I just tried the Stahls Cad Cut Premium yesterday and it looks promising too. I too am just getting into t-shirts so my experience is limited.
    Yes, mine too Scott. There are so many people either in the business or dabbling around in it, it's hard for me to figure out how they make money. I have been looking at anything that presented itself to try and develop some more products to sell. It's just another one of the things I am interested in. The technology is kind of amazing for all the methodology to make a lowly t-shirt though. Digital transfers have really come a long way since the time you went down and bought some paper at the office supply, printed it on your printer and pressed in on with an iron. Very sophisticated now compared to that.
    Epilog Legend EXT36-40watt, Corel X4, Canon iPF8000 44" printer,Photoshop CS6, Ioline plotter, Hotronix Swinger Heat Press, Ricoh GX e3300 Sublimation

Larry

The paper I'm talking about is for dark shirts. That's why it needs to be contour cut.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7