Thread: Epson Pro 3000

Epson Pro 3000

I did a job for my former landlord. I gave him a great price on engraving some tags,I was paid , and he gave me an epson pro 3000 What can I do with this??? Is it worth fooling with.

The Epson 3000 is close to 15 years old. If you can connect it to your computer and it prints, great. Epson uses a permanent print head. If it is clogged from sitting, I wouldn't spend any money on it.

John

There is a 1% chance it will print....

Boat Anchor.....

Sorry...

AL
    1 Laser, 4 CarveWrights, Star 912 Rotary, CLTT, Sublimation, FC7000 Vinyl, 911 Signs, Street Signs, Tourist Products and more.
    Home of the Fire Department "Epoxy Dome Accountability Tag and Accountability Boards".

My Epson (not the same model) but a sublimation printer is now in a landfill.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

I use the Epson R1800 for Sublimation and keep 3 on the Shelf with re fillable carts in them filled with Epson Head Cleaner / Shipping Fluid.

Lots of posts here about plugged Sublimation Printers... The ink is thicker.....

AL
    1 Laser, 4 CarveWrights, Star 912 Rotary, CLTT, Sublimation, FC7000 Vinyl, 911 Signs, Street Signs, Tourist Products and more.
    Home of the Fire Department "Epoxy Dome Accountability Tag and Accountability Boards".