Thread: Usps

Usps

my carrier lady dropped off a big box with the words MONSTER scrawled on it, wonder what that could be? And I believe a similar box will be delivered tomorrow, which would be the balance of my order. Any guesses as to what I'll be doing this weekend?

Rich (patiently articulating by the mailbox) in VA
    *** "I have gained insights from many sources... experts, tradesman & novices.... no one has a monopoly on good ideas." Jim Dailey, SMC, Feb. 19, 2007
    *** "The best way to get better is to leave your ego in the parking lot."----Eddie Wood, 1994
    *** We discovered that he had been educated beyond his intelligence........
    *** Student of Rigonomics & Gizmology

Waste Knot Woods
    Rice, VA

I am SO jealous!!! I believe I will be ordering mine very shortly..for the money I think this is the best opition I have seen, have fun!
    Critiques on works posted are always welcome

3. Quote Originally Posted by Richard Jones View Post
    my carrier lady dropped off a big box with the words MONSTER scrawled on it, wonder what that could be? And I believe a similar box will be delivered tomorrow, which would be the balance of my order. Any guesses as to what I'll be doing this weekend?

Rich (patiently articulating by the mailbox) in VA
    Congrats Rich..........you are going to like hollowing with the monster rig.......makes a great difference!
    Remember, in a moments time, everything can change!

Vision - not just seeing what is, but seeing what can be!

Congrats! You are going to love it. Did you get the carbide inserts?

Exciting stuff, now take her for a spin!
    “I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” ~ Albert Einstein

I am green with envy!

But if I were green as in "fresh cut woodturning awesomeness", I would be scared and running. I have a feeling you are gonna do some "monster" damage to your log pile.

Have fun!

Hutch

It's a heck of a tool - you'll love it!

Congrats, Rich! I think it bears mentioning that photo evidence is a technical requirement to complete this gloat!

My mom has been visiting this week, thought she was going back on Sat, but she said she hadn't visited long enough, so I'll take her back home on Tuesday. Haven't had much time to do anything in the shop, but glad she decided to stay, she's really had a good time sitting on the porch, monitoring the hummingbird nest and babies, and napping

Will get back to that spinny thing later in the week, I promise. Pics to follow.

Rich
    *** "I have gained insights from many sources... experts, tradesman & novices.... no one has a monopoly on good ideas." Jim Dailey, SMC, Feb. 19, 2007
    *** "The best way to get better is to leave your ego in the parking lot."----Eddie Wood, 1994
    *** We discovered that he had been educated beyond his intelligence........
    *** Student of Rigonomics & Gizmology

Waste Knot Woods
    Rice, VA

Your gonna have fun now!! I have to get the big one now the big lathe is on the way.
    Your Respiratory Therapist wears combat boots

man i wish he had sent it here by mistake.I really got to get me one of them as i 'm trying to make a urn, and having trouble getting deep enough with the tools i have.

Quote Originally Posted by David E Keller View Post
    Congrats, Rich! I think it bears mentioning that photo evidence is a technical requirement to complete this gloat!
    I'm with David....no pictures......it didn't happen. Congrats though, you'll love it.