Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pyro Machine Info needed

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Hackler View Post
    Tim, here is the exact same kit I bought and at $8 less than I paid in St Paul!

http://www.woodcarverssupply.com/NEW...ctinfo/499201/

Not affiliated with them and I don't think that is the outfit that I bought mine from, but I dont know. I just did a google search for it and this was what I found.
    I dont know how I missed that but thanks Scott, that is exactly what I was looking for!!!
    Critiques on works posted are always welcome

I can't offer any insight on the commercially available ones, but when I get back to Wisconsin I will put the one I made in a box so it does not look like a bunch of wires and such. I can put in an 18ga nichrome wire tip and melt an aluminum can with it, I made my own pens and replaceable tips for one and the other is for just wire that I cut and manipulate into what ever tip I need. So far I have just played with it getting the adjustments correct with different tips and wire sizes. But when it is all done it should fit in a 5"x3"x8" box, then maybe I will spill the beans on how I make it!

Good luck with your purchase,

Jeff
    To turn or not to turn that is the question: ........Of course the answer is...........TURN ,TURN,TURN!!!!
    Anyone "Fool" can know, The important thing is to Understand................Albert Einstein
    To follow blindly, is to never become a leader............................................ .....Unknown

Tim, the Burnmaster Hawk will do everything you need. I bought the Eagle w/2 ports but I can only use 1 port at a time. The main reason I bought the Eagle was to get 2 pens and adapters. Good luck and let us know what you get.

I picked this one up a few months ago. Under $200 for the pens and burner.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Your Respiratory Therapist wears combat boots