Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WINNERS! 1/8" (3mm) Russian Birch Ply & 1/8" Premium MDF sheets in various colors

WINNERS! 1/8" (3mm) Russian Birch Ply & 1/8" Premium MDF sheets in various colors

DSC_0754.jpg
    1/8" (3mm) Russian Birch Ply & 1/8" Premium MDF sheets in various colors
    The first winner is Anthony Welch
    The second winner is John Richards

The Winners will be draw on July 30th

After a long search, Michael Kowalczyk has found a new supplier to add laser-able sheet goods, for the laser or scroll saw, to his product line. He is offering something a little different, again, this year. He has donated 2 boxes (so we can have 2 winners) one of his standard Genuine 3mm B/BB Russian Birch that is cut to approximately 11 3/4" x 11 3/4"+- and one of the New 1/8” Premium MDF with either a Hard Rock Maple, Black, White, Grey or Almond on one side and plain on the other. (See pictures for colors)

The Premium 1/8” MDF panels have the paper thermally applied to Ranger MDF at a State of the Art facility, located here in Texas. This MDF has a very tight tolerance throughout the sheet. The list is endless as to what you can do with this product. It engraves nice and any residue wipes off with a damp towel.

We will be offering it in a variety of sizes to fit many larger tables and templates that are out there such as :12x24, 16x24, 18x24, 16x32 and a colossal 24x36. This FREE STUFF DRAWING offering will contain 16- 12”x24” assorted pieces, a few of each color, as a variety starter pack.

The Genuine 3mm B/BB Russian Birch are surplus corners that we have accumulated. The normal size is 11 3/4" x23 3/4"+- and each box will contain 25 of these sheets that are ready to load in your laser and start cutting your Laser Buzz wall tributes, ornaments, puzzles, key chains, picture frames, bookmarks or many other laser projects.

Shipping is included to the lower 48 in USA.

****1st winner to respond with ship to info gets choice of which one they get.****

Only Contributors are eligible to win and must opt in to be entered.

When you opt in, please indicate which one you would like or either.

Here is a portion of his info sheet to understand the value of this package.
    “You do not have to drive to a lumber yard and try to get a 5' x 5' sheet in your vehicle, if you can find someone who sells this material close to you. Even if you can find it, the chances of this home center or lumber yard cutting it to get maximum yield would take a skilled person with the right equipment and sharp blade some additional time. This alone can save you an hour or two. Then if you find it, consider the time it takes to calculate the correct order of cutting to obtain the best yield and then cut it. You must also have a special saw blade, that is if you have a table saw. One blade is an 80+ tooth ATB which costs about $100.00+-, for a good quality blade, if you want to have minimal blowout on the sheet on a cross grain cut.
    I mention this so that you can see what is involved to get your blanks. Some people are set up to do this and we offer it to those who may not have the means to do it themselves or just want it done for them so they can have quality material at a fixed price.”

Plan ahead so you have some inventory and you can save some money on shipping.

If you can't wait to see if you have won this offering, please send Michael a PM or an email to get more info or place an order."
    Send Michael a Private Message

The Holidays are right around the corner (well there is always one around the corner) so don't be left out in the cold or stuck in the heat without product to sell or at the least something to give away to your family, friends, clients and strangers. Yes...Strangers! When you walk along the road, at a restaurant, a football game, on a plane, at a seminar or any one of a thousand places you frequent, give something you made away to someone you do not know.

Random acts of kindness some how finds a hole in the floor to hide when money gets tight but can bring priceless joy to those that give out of the kindness of their hearts without expecting anything in return and who knows you may even get a new customer that you may have never reached before.

Last edited by Glenn Clabo; 07-30-2011 at 12:13 PM.
    Glenn Clabo
    Michigan

Opt-in please, either
    Last edited by Jerome Hanby; 07-14-2011 at 9:23 AM. Reason: additional info

Please enter me for the 1/8" (3mm) Russian Birch
    Universal Laser VLS4.60 50 watts
    Corel Draw X5

Add me to the list. Thanks
    SawmillCreek.org
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    45W Epilog Helix
    Corel X4, Photoshop CS3
    Sherline 4400 lathe
    JET 1221 Lathe
    JET 1014 Lathe
    Craftman 36" VS lathe

I'd like a shot at this...I need som scroll saw stock. Please count me in.
    Thanks!
    Mick

Opt in for the Baltic birch ply please
    CarveWright Model C
    Stratos Lathe
    Jet 1014
    Half-a-Brain

Count me in for the Birch please. Thanks.
    Rudy

45-WATT Epilog Mini-24, CorelDraw X6,
    Wacom Intuos Tablet, Flame Polisher
    George Knight DC16 Heat Press
    BJ890 Muli-Function Mug Press
    Ricoh GX e3300n printer
    Vacc-U-Press VP3030

Opt me in also, Thanks

Opt in for the Baltic birch ply please
    John

Thanks every one for opting in and sharing your preference. Lets see if we can beat last years total entries of around 126.
    Last edited by Michael Kowalczyk; 07-14-2011 at 10:45 PM. Reason: add last year info
    Have a Blessed day,

Michael Kowalczyk

Laser-Trotec Speedy II 60 watt with 9.4.2 job control and will soon upgrade to JC X
    Corel Draw Suite X6, FlexiSign Pro 8.62, AI CS3 and Lasertype6

CNC Routers-Thermwood model C40 with 4th axis. Thermwood Model 42 with dual tables and dual spindles with ATC for high production runs,
    ArtcamPro 2010_SP4, EnroutePro 5.1, BobCad v21 & v24, Aspire v8 and Rhino 5.
    FOTC link
    http://www.sawmillcreek.org/friends.php?cp=210&lp=0&t=0&q=

Opt-in please for either. Thank you.

Opt-in please for either. Thanks

Count me in for either. Thanks

Count me in, first choice would be the Russian birch, but either would be fine.

opt-in for either, please!

thanks!