Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Advice on potential table saw buy -- Delta Model 10

Ridgid 3650

I have the ridgid 3650 and find it to be a nice saw. U have added a route table to the right side. I find the built in base to be a very nice feature in my small shop as I am always moving things around as needed. The trunion adjustment is a lever on the back above the motor that moves the whole assembly one the bolt are loosened. I was able to square to

you must have eaten at Grammas

Quote Originally Posted by jay gill View Post
    I have the ridgid 3650 and find it to be a nice saw. U have added a route table to the right side. I find the built in base to be a very nice feature in my small shop as I am always moving things around as needed. The trunion adjustment is a lever on the back above the motor that moves the whole assembly one the bolt are loosened. I was able to square to
    (sorry folks I really did write more before I clicked 'Post Reply' here is the rest)I was able to square the blade to < than 0.001" to the miter slot - diminishing returns after 2 hours of no betterment led me to stop- and the fence to dead on perfect. I've been more than happy with everything I've had to do with the saw. I also find the flat poly v belt to run very smooth and impart little or no vibration to the blade, and the solid cast table and wings plus the router table I've added make a handy extra bench surface when I'm at various project stages other than cutting.