Thread: FDNY patch in vector art or line art?

Question FDNY patch in vector art or line art?

Yes I am still working on this memorial project. Pedestal almost finished. Now. While Mike is busy trying to help me out engraving all those 343 names into the panels, I was speaking to an engraver that can do 12" cubes, (pre-made display dust covers). She was telling me I need to have the FDNY patch in vector art or line art. Of course, not having a clue I searched the internet to no avail. Any thoughts where I can find something like that? I am running out of time on this project. Fall always seems to be a bad time of year to get projects finished for me. but progress so far attached. I am also trying to find frosted or dark tinted 2"x2" square acrylic tubing to mimic the towers. They will cover the LED lights. I am finding that's easier said than done. I forgot to mention if anyone has a good source for this stuff, feel free to e-mail me at ron.b@empowering.com. I will see it sooner.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ron Bontz; 08-26-2011 at 1:00 PM. Reason: added info.

here is a file I traced, I don't know if this is the logo you are looking for.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    -
    Zing 24 - 40 watts
    Corel X3/X5/X6
    Autocad 2016

Here is a vector format in full color and b&w.
    Trotec Speedy 300 - 60w, with Quatro CSA-626 fume extraction
    Xenetech 1625 x2,
    New Hermes TX pantograph, CG4 cutter grinder
    Brady Globalmark2 label printer,
    Assortment of custom tooling , shears & punches, heat bender.
    Software: Xenetech XOT, Corel X3, Bartender label software

Joe, The .cdr file won't open with my old corel program. What version did you use?
    Tony, Thanks for the PDF. That should help. I am hoping to get all of this finished and dropped off at the F.D. The 8th. I have to be out of town 9th thru 11th for a benefit bike ride. My timing has been particular bad this year. Ya just gotta love it.

This is the two files posted by Joe De Medeiros and the pdf posted by Tony Lenkic on the same page but in version 9 and upwards. Hopefully you will be able to open this one.
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

Thanks Frank. That did the trick. I guess I should update my Corell.