Thread: +1 to Grizzly

+1 to Grizzly

Just giving credit where due.bought a g453px about 8 months ago. Started making a funny noise and upon inspection, I noticed that the key and the bolt to hold it in was missing from the lower pulley. No idea how this could happen but the planer was working well for a month before I noticed. called support, explained the problem and was offered a new pulley assembly free of charge. Great! But I explained that I was worried the motor shaft was damaged because the pulley seemed to have a lot of wobble and the cs rep threw in a new motor just in case. I offered to send the old motor back but the cs rep told me not to bother. All installed and she is smoother than ever. Now I need to figure out what to do with an "extra" 3hp motor Completely exceeded my expectations

I have had similar experiences with Grizzly customer support and technical support.

They take the time to listen to the problem and offer suggestions for a solution. They don't try to shove a solution down your throat. My discussions with TS and CS have always led to a solution to the problem that I was calling about.

Kudos to Grizzly for putting the customer first.