Thread: I'm Baaack!

I'm Baaack!

Let's see: May2011: 3 birthdays, 2 grduations, 1 funeral (Dad) ears blow out, and the computer goes on the fritz. July 3rd; heart attack at work, july 9th: quadruple bypass. August 2011: Cardio "rehab" new tower for the computer ($4.00) September 20: back to work at my "day job". Landlord also serves eviction notices. November 2011: will file a chapter 7.

Been a very rough year around here.

Well Steven, there's no where to go but up from where you've been! Stay well, keep the chin up.

Bruce
    Epilog TT 35W, 2 LMI SE225CV's
    CorelDraw 4 through 11
    CarveWright
    paper and pencils

It certainly has been a year for almost everyone I know... I don't know if the planets are aligned in a particular way or what but I can't think of anyone who would want to remember anything about this year. In the history books lets just go from 2009 to 2012! We can skip over the middle bits... nothing good happened in that time.

Good things in the future; all of the bad things are in the past!

Wow! What a year you've had. Wishing you improvement in everything.

“Life is not so short but that there is always time enough for courtesy and chivalry.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everybody knows what to do with the devil but them that has him. My Grandmother
    I had a guardian angel at one time, but my little devil got him drunk, tattooed, and left him penniless at a strip club. I have not had another angel assigned to me yet.
    I didn't change my mind, my mind changed me.
    Bella Terra

And, now for a little good news. Last spring, had the local Joint Vocation School replace the transmission on the Dodge Caravan. I also "lucked" into a big pile of barn wood. The rafters were made from white oak/ash, one "joist" turned out to be a 2x8x12 piece of Black Cherry. The rafter collar ties seem to be either oak or more of that Cherry. About 10 pounds of nails to remove, no biggie there. Oh yes, there was also a 1x plank, about 14" wide, by 12' long. There are also a few 4x6, and 6x6 beams laying around as well. Wood supplies are looking up, and the cost was right.....FREE!

I do hope you will be o.k..

I'm a "work in progress" right now. Some days are better than others. Back to work at my "day job", so a regular paycheck is now coming in. I take my pills, and try to "behave". Gave up my pipe smoking, too. All the things I use to like are now "bad" for me. Yep, we be doing alright...

Not to look at this negatively, but you apparently have a computer and internet. That costs money. You have a hobby with woodworking. We all know that that costs money no matter how hard you try to keep it cheap. With all that, pay what you can on your bills and work with your creditors to avoid the bankruptcy thing!!!

Life may be hard at times, but it is still up to you to honor your obligations even if it is a dollar at a time!!!

You may have to give up a bit more to get straight with the world!

Too late, already in Chap. 13. Will be dismissing that, and going over to a Chap. 7 this month. Open heart surgery ain't cheap. Mostly what I make in this hobby is for around the house, and for friends. New computer tower I'm using right now was from a yard sale, a whole $4. Emachine's tower went DOA, so I needed a new tower. Windows XP. Hey, it works. Son started college this fall at Eastern Michigan U. Studying Chemical Engineering.