Thread: Necky Santa Cruz Kyak

Necky Santa Cruz Kyak

Does anyone have an opinion about the Necky Santa Cruz Kyak. I have a chance to get one. It is the 12 foot model Mfg. 2004Thank you for any info.

IMG_1269.jpgWith no submitted opinions, I went ahead and purchased it. Looking forward to the first time in the water.

Never seen one but I think the idea is very cool. Specially in Santa Cruz, ocean waves lakes and rivers. Id say it all depends really on what you want to due with it besides the quality. Perhaps faster than a row boat and more stable than a kayak.Looks good on the vehicle to ! Good luck.

I'm a bit confused here, is this the rotomolded polyethylene model or the carbon-fiber one?
    ALL STANDARD DISCLAIMERS APPLY: IIRC. YMMV. IMHO. FWIW. SYOB. NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARE MADE
    THAT INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS POST IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR APPROPRIATE FOR ANY PARTICULAR SITUATION.

Quote Originally Posted by John Messinger View Post
    I'm a bit confused here, is this the rotomolded polyethylene model or the carbon-fiber one?
    John, it is the rotomlded version I was not aware there was any other version. this one was Mfg in 2004. 12' with a very responsive hull.