View Poll Results: What method best describes your preferred method for viewing forums w/ mobile device?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Don't use mobile device(s) to view forums.

38 49.35%
  • Use mobile device(s) to view forums but happy with native browser.

22 28.57%
  • Forum Runner

6 7.79%
  • Tapatalk

3 3.90%
  • Other

8 10.39%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forum Viewing App for Mobile Devices

I think i may have voted "happy with native browser," but i would much rather there be a mobile version. i especially like sites that offer both a mobile and full version of their content. don't know which app i would prefer because this is just about the only forum i visit, but i think anything would be better than nothing, at least to start

Just another bump.. I browse this site with the Dolphin browser on Android almost daily. About 50% of the time when I try to click a thread I accidentally click on the username below the link. So everyone, if you've noticed that I viewed your profile I just want you to know it was accidental and I am not a stalker.

The picture viewer, which I love when browsing from my PC, is terrible on a mobile device because when you try to pan it into view it closes the pic. You have to click the pic twice in order to make it full screen.

Finally, trying to post a message is a test of my patience, endurance, and willpower.

I would certainly pay a couple bucks for an app.

Mike

I read the forums a lot on my iPhone, and I find the only issue I have is that the page numbers/navigation arrows are too small. I generally don't like mobile specific sites or apps as I can never find what I am looking for or the features are severely limited. That being said, I probabaly buy a SMC app to help support it.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Peet View Post
    Just another bump.. I browse this site with the Dolphin browser on Android almost daily. About 50% of the time when I try to click a thread I accidentally click on the username below the link. So everyone, if you've noticed that I viewed your profile I just want you to know it was accidental and I am not a stalker.
    LOL! I do that a lot with my iPad & fat fingers.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney

Hi, any update on this? Tried searching for sawmillcreek on tapatalk and did not get any results.....