Thread: New Vendors and Product Lines

New Vendors and Product Lines

I thought I'd post this as I have found a few vendors for things I had been looking for, for
    quite awhile. The First is Alpina. The make frames and displays. A lot of my frame work require
    easy exchange of images from time to time. Alpina has a great selection "Snap" frames in many
    varieties and colors. They are reasonably priced and made to size. Quick turns 3-5 days.

www.fastchangeframes.com/

The next is Outwater Plastics, someone on this forum or engraving metioned them awhile back
    for standoffs. WHAT a selection! There are fairly priced also. As I looked through their website
    I found tons of neat things including one of the best selections of LED lighting. I purchased the
    economy standoffs for about $4ea 1.25 dia x 2" deep that blew away other suppliers. I recommend
    getting their catalogs (They sent me 4 different ones) You will be glad you did.

www.outwatercatalogs.com/home/index.cfm
    Martin Boekers

1 - Epilog Radius 25watt laser 1998
    1 - Epilog Legend EXT36 75watt laser 2005
    1 - Epilog Legend EXT36 75watt laser 2007
    1 - Epilog Fusion M2 32 120watt laser with camera 2015
    2 - Geo Knight K20S 16x20 Heat Press
    Geo Knight K Mug Press,
    Ricoh GX-7000 Dye Sub Printer
    Zerox Phaser 6360 Laser Printer
    numerous other tools and implements
    of distruction/distraction!

+1 for Outwater. Make sure you ask for a catalog. It's very thick and full of stuff you can spend days trying to find. Plus, their prices are very reasonable.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Aww, shucks. "Thank you for your interest in our catalog. Due to high demand, our inventory of the Outwater Plastics 2011 catalog has been depleted."

But in January, their site says the 2012 catalog will be available. I hope I remember.

Edit: Aha! You can go ahead and sign up for the 2012, and they'll send when available.
    ULS X-660 CO2 50 watt (July 2008), Corel X7, Photograv, GX 7000 for dye sub, Graphtec vinyl plotter, Rayzist Sandcarving system (Nov 2018), JPT MOPA M6 30 watt Fiber Laser (May 2019)