Thread: Oneway Easy Core storage suggestions?

Oneway Easy Core storage suggestions?

I would be interested in how others have solved the storing of the Oneway Easy Core system. I'm about to create something for on a wall where everything is in view and easy to grab and put back. I currently keep everything in a drawer but this isn't working very well. Any suggestions?

I just cut the box it came in down and made a smaller box. Then I put it on a shelf. BTW isn't that a sweet system?

I have mine in a plastic drawer system from Wally World. It has three big drawers. One for the monster system parts, one for the oneway coring tools and one for the vac chuck system parts.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

I have a couple of pieces in a box on the floor, the rest the pieces are sitting on top of a pile of shavings. Hope that helps.
    Man advances just in proportion that he mingles thought with his labor. - Ingersoll

I keep mine is a 4 gallon bucket, the cutter heads in the bucket with the pivot outside, the underblade supports in the bottom nested. and the offset boards next to them. a pipe handle also stays in the bucket and the base section sits onedge on the floor beside it. under 1 ft square area. I have a large pipewrench that keeps the bucket from topleing.

I have the McNaughton and just leave it piled on my workbench along with everything else.

I want to thank you guys for replying on this. I vacated some items off of a section of wall and will come up with some sort of brackets to hold the complete set. I will post a photo in a couple of days of what I come up with. Thanks again.

Here is what I came up with to hang up the system. Some scrap framing lumber and a piece of OSB. Not too pretty but it works extremely well. The base plate is still sitting on top of a low cabinet for now. easystor.jpg

Some of todays efforts'
    ro.jpg

Looks like you've been busy!
    David