Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Leading cause of spilled gasoline

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Padilla View Post
    Well, I'll remember No Spill Jill for sure!
    Yes, she has a nice smile.

Drilling a small hole somewhere before the seal will allow pressure the equalize I expect, have not tried it.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Pitonyak View Post
    Drilling a small hole somewhere before the seal will allow pressure the equalize I expect, have not tried it.
    I remove the spout that came on the can to see if another spout would fit BUT DID NOT SEE IF IT WILL LEAK, will try the leak- problem later with water after I use the gasoline that are in the can

due to the heat wave, fires are breaking out everywhere in KY but parking a pickup in a field with a gas can in the truck bed are ASKING for trouble, the can explode and cause a wildfire, I believe about 7 acres burnt

Amazing!
    I refused to purchase those gasoline cans for the same reasons and agree 100%...they are dangerous. Where is Ralph Nader when you [don't...and never did and never will] need him ...oops...he probably is responsible for the existance of the new safe gasoline dispensers anyway

John, I'm late to the party, here (nothing unusual there...), but I'm with ya, my man! I've hated those things (every KIND of them) since they came out.

But a second close to the leading cause of spilled gas is the idiot that fuels up before you that doesn't let the nossle drain! It is NO fun when you take the nossle out at the station and you get covered in diesel fuel. Happened to me the other day and I was furious. LUCKILY, I wasn't wearing anything "nice", but I still had to leave the clothes outside for a week before the smell was out of them so I could put them through the wash. I had a bunch of choice names and words for that AMBULANCE DRIVER that left the nossle full!
    I drink, therefore I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Cruz View Post
    John, I'm late to the party, here (nothing unusual there...), but I'm with ya, my man! I've hated those things (every KIND of them) since they came out.

But a second close to the leading cause of spilled gas is the idiot that fuels up before you that doesn't let the nossle drain! It is NO fun when you take the nossle out at the station and you get covered in diesel fuel. Happened to me the other day and I was furious. LUCKILY, I wasn't wearing anything "nice", but I still had to leave the clothes outside for a week before the smell was out of them so I could put them through the wash. I had a bunch of choice names and words for that AMBULANCE DRIVER that left the nossle full!
    Mike, diesel fuel are good for a bad case of smelly feet[ no pun intended ]

Drunk skipper