Thread: cabinet design software

cabinet design software

Hello all looking for input

I'm a one man cabinet shop I use computer software to design and generate cut lists. The program i'm useing does not work all the time will miss parts and make parts to large. I'm looking to upgrade to a better solution what would you suggest or what do you use?

I have been looking around and like what I see in KCDw systems cabinet builder does anyone have this or use it?

thanks Kirk

do you need 3d renderings? do you export to a cnc? how do you cut your parts? cabinet planner is pretty generic but it works. we cut with a cnc so we use cabinet planner, cabinets parts pro, and aspire .free doors and double cad xt

I use EasyCab
    http://www.easycab.com/

Easy to use, they have a CNC and tablesaw version. give the free demo a try. it practically builds the cabinets for you.
    next to no learning curve. also gives a nice 3D rendering and many options for cut list breakdown

I have the tablesaw version and can export to cutlist pro with out issue for sheet goods layout

you can get started for around $115. here is a hint, add it to your cart then use the back bbutton or exit with out buying and it will offer you a 15% discount., make sure you are not blocking pop ups

I do not know anyone at or work for easycab. just a happy customer

Last edited by Bill Trouard; 11-28-2011 at 6:15 PM. Reason: added discount info