Thread: Rockler Black Friday sale

Rockler Black Friday sale

Just picked up an Incra 1000HD for $119!!!! Like a dork I didn't pay good attention to the dates (the official sale starts on the 25th) and went down to the Rockler store not too far from my work. One of the clerks (looks to be new, haven't seen him before) said that I need to go back on Friday, but then one of the senior clerks said "go for it". I am pretty stoked and impressed with their customer service.

Will be going back on Friday though to use the 25% coupon for some other things.

George, did you receive a Black Friday ad from Rockler or how did you know the Incra was on sale?

Is there a website that shows what's on sale at Rockler? Where can I get the 25% off coupon?

John, I am on their mailing list so they mail me a flyer every month. This Black Friday Sale notice was one of those flyers I got over the weekend. They got a bunch of other stuff on it as well.

I was going to scan the flyer for the people here, but looks like someone has already done something similar on another forum so no need to duplicate effort. Not sure if I should link to the forum itself, but if you do a google search for "rockler black friday flyer" and click on "Rockler BF Ad Scan" it'll take you there.

HTH.

Quote Originally Posted by George Gyulatyan View Post
    John, I am on their mailing list so they mail me a flyer every month. This Black Friday Sale notice was one of those flyers I got over the weekend. They got a bunch of other stuff on it as well.

I was going to scan the flyer for the people here, but looks like someone has already done something similar on another forum so no need to duplicate effort. Not sure if I should link to the forum itself, but if you do a google search for "rockler black friday flyer" and click on "Rockler BF Ad Scan" it'll take you there.

HTH.
    Thanks, i'm a sucker for tool sales.

6. Quote Originally Posted by George Gyulatyan View Post
    Just picked up an Incra 1000HD for $119!!!! Like a dork I didn't pay good attention to the dates (the official sale starts on the 25th) and went down to the Rockler store not too far from my work. One of the clerks (looks to be new, haven't seen him before) said that I need to go back on Friday, but then one of the senior clerks said "go for it". I am pretty stoked and impressed with their customer service.

Will be going back on Friday though to use the 25% coupon for some other things.
    Somewhat off topic but Rockler gives consistent great customer service in my opinion.

Not on the lists, thanks for the heads up!