Thread: site down?

site down?

I have not be able to load sawmillcreek.org at all for the past 10 days or so. today the page finally loaded. anybody else having any issues? I was sure the site was down since I tried from a different computers. however, I can't find anybody else talking about it so I am wondering if this is just happening to me for some reason? Has anybody else been having problems loading this forum?
    Vytek 5151 FXB 100W, Adobe CS5 (Illustrator + Photoshop), Photograv 3.0, Laserworx (signlab)

Zsolt - I have been not had any problems with the Creek at all but I do know different service providers experience bottlenecks every now and then.
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Hello Zsolt Paul,

I have had no problems viewing the site at all. If you want to check if the site is down for everyone or just for you, there are many sites that will have you enter the website name and will tell you if the site appears down for everyone or if it is just your computer having problems. I use: http://downorisitjustme.com if I have trouble with a site coming up that is normally running.

No problems here at all viewing or logging in, knock on wood.

I figured it out. when I am on wi-fi, I cannot access the site. however, when I turn off wifi and use my cell phones 3g connection, site works fine no problem. Put wifi back on, and it does not work again. every other site I go to on wifi works without a problem, this is completely unique to sawmillcreek.org. this is a new phenomenon. apparently, my internet service provider (cablevision) blocks sawmillcreek.org? very strange! please excuse the lack of capitalization, as I am using speech to text on phone..... which, despite of having auto capitalization feature obviously it doesn't handle it very well.
    Vytek 5151 FXB 100W, Adobe CS5 (Illustrator + Photoshop), Photograv 3.0, Laserworx (signlab)