Hello everyone. I have a Craftsman 19.2 Drill/Driver kit that came with a 5" Circular Saw, worklight, hand vacuum, jig saw and Orbital Sander that is about 6 or 7 years old. It came with a NiCad battery and charger. A few years ago, I bought three more batteries for the tools and they held up well but are now nearing the end of their life. I would really like to start using Li-Ion batteries but I don't know if they are interchangeable with the tools. Does anyone know if they are and if so, if I bought Craftsman Li-Ion batteries would I need a different charger as well or would the charger I have charge Li-Ion batteries too? I would also like to add an impact driver to round out what I have. Would a Craftsman 19.2v impact driver with battery and charger be the way to go considering what I have or should I just start new and buy a different brand of tools using Li-Ion batteries? I really only use the drill/driver and worklight as I normally would reach for my Ridgid circular saw, Bosch Jig Saw, shop vac and my Dynabrade pneumatic ROS. Thanks for your replies.