Thread: IndyFest --- Update

IndyFest --- Update

For anyone who missed the original post, there will be a gathering at my place on Saturday April 30th, plus and minus a day. I'm about 30 miles NE of Indianapolis near exit 26 on I-69. We had the End-O-Pond party here when the Badger Pond dried up 2 years ago with about 100 people attending. This year should be a bit better, we actually have indoor plumbing and running water, which should make the ladies much happier.

So far John Weber has been putting together a hand plane contest and has lined up some really nice prizes, details to follow. If you gottem bring em, instruments that is, we may have some entertainment sometime during the day or evening, maybe a jam session sometime, more as things firm up here also. For eats I will burn some brats, hamburgers, and dogs Friday evening. Saturday I am going to have some pulled pork that I will smoke earlier in the week, I'm not about to miss anything while cooking. I may do a demo on quick and easy table sleds or/and french polishing if anyone is interested. If anyone wants to do a demo or show and tell let me know. I will have some tables for things folks want to sell and one for show and tell if anyone wants to show some of their work. Campers are welcome, there is plenty of room for tents, trailers, or motor homes.

If you want to join in post a response here or email me using IndyFest as the header, or a PM would do also.

Ray
    Retirement, it's not for wimps.

Ray, I enjoyed End-O-Pond so much that I will have to attend this one too. I look forward to seeing everyone again.

keith
    Don't burn the wood, turn the wood.