Thread: Emblem Worn By U.S. Navy Seals

Emblem Worn By U.S. Navy Seals

Does anyone have the artwork (hopefully vector) for the emblem/badge worn by members of the U.S. Navy Seals that they would be willing to share? I've searched the Creek and the web unsuccessfully.

Many thanks,

Ric

Epilog 60 watt Helix

http://vector-images.com/cd_contents/mil.php this site has all military logos in vector format and very cheap on the bottom of the page there is a list of all and just click on the link to buy individual ones.
    Craig Matheny
    Anaheim, Ca
    45 watt Epilog Laser, 60 watt Epilog Laser,
    Plasma Cutter, MiG Welder
    Rikon 70-100 Lathe
    Shop Smith V510, To many hand Tools and
    Universal Repair Kit (1- Hammer and 1- Roll of Duck Tape)

You might find something you can used by searching for "Navy Seal trident" in Google images.
    Trotec Speedy 100 30W
    CorelDraw 2023
    EngraveLab 9
    Sublimation
    MillRight CNC Power Route Plus
    Duct Tape
    WD40

this is a good site, may or may not be what you need

http://www.seeklogo.com/search.html?q=Navy+Seals

trident.jpgDunno if this helps...Spent 28 years in the outfit...

Thanks, Craig. I had not seen that site before and I'm sure it will be useful for me in the future.

Ric

Epilog 60 watt Helix

Thanks, Randy. I knew that, but I was too tired to think of it. DUH! But being an Air Force guy, I would not have used "trident", which probably would have limited my results.

Epilog 60 watt Helix

Thanks, Kasey. I didn't find it there, but I did bookmark the site.

Ric

Epilog 60 watt Helix

Barry, that image helped. At least I knew what I was looking for ....

Thanks for your service. I'm a retired Air Force pilot, and I used to drop SEALs in the ocean, and insert them into distant landing strips.

Ric

Epilog 60 watt Helix

Thanks everyone. Your ideas sent me down some roads that I didn't previously know about, and I found exactly what I was looking for at BrandsOfTheWorld dot com.

Ric

Epilog 60 watt Helix

Barry, thanks for your service. I was Naval Air Intelligence so they kept me locked up in a room with no windows staring at a light table all day, but I had knowledge of some of the things you guys took part in. I don't know your service date, but if you've been out a long time, I was wondering if you ever crossed wakes with Master Chief George Grimes. The Chief and I worked together for several years after he retired (21 years SEAL). George would be close to 70 now and he knew a lot about Cuba the same time JFK had an interest in it.
    Trotec Speedy 100 30W
    CorelDraw 2023
    EngraveLab 9
    Sublimation
    MillRight CNC Power Route Plus
    Duct Tape
    WD40