can't unzip the download

I tried to download the product and was unable to decompress. Got an error:

Internal Error B109-11 - Cannot decompress setup program

Thanks in advance for any help. Russ

Thanks for the reply.

I have tried both 7-Zip 9.2 and WinZip 14.0

Russ

Russ,

I think Keith is asking which program are you having trouble Unzipping? What did you download that you want to unzip?
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

I think I owe this forum a great big apology for me being such an AIRHEAD! It really helps to make postings such as mine on the RIGHT forum! I downloaded a piece of software from a different group and then came to this forum to ask for help! Now that's really dumb! So sorry gang thanks for the help for a program you all know nothing about, I promise I will be more careful in the future! Boy is my face red! Russ

If that was the worst mistake I make today...then obviously I didn't get in any shop time <g>

Quote Originally Posted by Russ D Wood View Post
    I think I owe this forum a great big apology for me being such an AIRHEAD! It really helps to make postings such as mine on the RIGHT forum! I downloaded a piece of software from a different group and then came to this forum to ask for help! Now that's really dumb! So sorry gang thanks for the help for a program you all know nothing about, I promise I will be more careful in the future! Boy is my face red! Russ