Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Who wants to try a Veritas Bevel Up Smoother?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott T Smith View Post
    John, yours is the gift that keeps on giving! Maurice stopped by my shop today and he was kind enough to bring your (former) bevel up smoother along for me to try out. WOW - what a great tool! One of these is definitely going on the Christmas list.

My thanks to both you you for sharing the opportunity to try out this wonderful tool.

Scott
    One of these days, Rob Lee is going to have to send me a t-shirt or something I definitely wouldn't recommend sending tools out like this, but I had some luck on my side and everything worked out.

Stay tuned. I'm may press my luck one more time in the near future, though it won't be with a hand tool. I have someone local that I'd like to try it first (he's setting up a new shop with dust collection...hint hint) but it may be available in 2 or 3 months for more fun and games.

Scott, good to see you yesterday! Thought you would fall in love with that plane with the first pass on that red oak!
    Maurice

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Ungaro View Post
    Scott, good to see you yesterday! Thought you would fall in love with that plane with the first pass on that red oak!
    I did.....