Thread: Mobile DVD Library - Bill Grumbine Turned Bowls Made Easy

Mobile DVD Library - Bill Grumbine Turned Bowls Made Easy

Bill Grumbine dvd - Mobile Library
    SMC Mobile Turning Library - Bill Grumbine's Turned Bowls Made Easy
    I have John Keeton's copy of Bill Grumbine's Turned Bowls Made Easy DVD and it is available for loan to a new user. Here are the rules:

1. Loans are restricted to Contributors of SMC, and I would expect that policy to be honored by others that may come into possession of these DVDs. If you aren't a Contributor, then pay the $6 and have an opportunity to borrow these DVDs, and others that may be available by other creekers.
    2. This DVD will be marked with the owners name. While he does not ever expect them back in his possession, should the interest in borrowing these cease, he would appreciate the individual holding them at the time sending him a PM for his address and returning them.
    3. The DVDs should be cared for properly so they can be shared with others.
    4. I will mail the DVD or DVDs to any Contributor wanting them for viewing. That person will diligently watch them to the extent they feel it takes to absorb the material, and then the holder shall promptly post a thread similar to this one seeking another interested individual. The person shipping shall bear the cost of shipping each time the DVDs change possession.
    5. This arrangement is based solely on the honor system. They have been very helpful to me, and I hope they will help others. But, that can only happen if we have honest participation in this arrangement. If it doesn't work, then it is no great loss to me economically, but it will certainly be a disappointment to me.
    6. SMC is not involved in this at all, has no liability, and this entire arrangement is voluntary on my part. I accept the risk of loss of the DVDs, and in no way intend to hold the owners/administrators/moderators of SMC liable in any way in the event of loss.
    7. There will be no "waiting list", and each time the DVD is offered for loan, a new thread shall be posted, and the first contributor posting in the thread gets the DVD.

ill take it

I wanted to get my response in quick, but its sounds kinda blunt.

Anyway, I do want to take a minute to say thanks to everyone involved in the mobile library. Its just a cool idea.

Thanks,
    Don