Thread: DeVILBISS DeKUPS Disposable Spray Gun Cup System

DeVILBISS DeKUPS Disposable Spray Gun Cup System

In my previous thread about using gravity vs none gravity guns -John Coloccia - gave very good advice regarding disposable cup system from DeVilbiss. I really like that idea, problem - when I call TCP Global - they have no clue if system compatible with Fuji 9600 G-XPS gun. Actually " we are not aware of any Fuji guns "
    when I call Fuji Industrial in Toronto - they aware about this system but never try it.

PLEASE HELP ME. Is anybody have tried this system on Fuji gun? Or - is 9600 G-XPS gun is same gun from other company and I can use adapter for it?

Thank you, Ed.

If no one responds, go down to your local DeVilbiss dealer (i.e. your local auto paint place) with your gun and they'll match it up with the proper adapter if they can.

Yes John. I did thought about it, even check closest distributor - just 200 miles. May be I will try just autobody shop?
    Ed.

I think you went to the wrong screen. Try here:

http://www.autorefinishdevilbiss.com/WheretoBuy.aspx

You don't want the industrial distributor. You want the auto refinishing section. No, they don't make it easy.

You are correct sir. Thank you,
    Ed.

Just to followup and to benefit others using Fuji system.
    After multiple calls and searching the sites - for Fuji gun (gravity) disposable cup system - 3M PPS. Adapter for Fuji 9600 G-XPS gun - 3M 16110.
    Thank you,
    Ed.