Thread: Wall Mounted Mail Organizer

Wall Mounted Mail Organizer

This is a weekend project I threw together last weekend from scrap cherry wood with a Walnut dye stain and 3 coats of GF aqueous Satin.Mail Slot Box-2-2012 002.jpgMail Slot Box-2-2012 003.jpgMail Slot Box-2-2012 008.jpg

Very nice, Denis! It looks great, and I'm sure it will come in handy.

We need to change the name of this forum to "completed projects." Maybe then others will post more pics of completed work.

Nice work. I suspect this was much harder to build than it appears at first glance. Getting all those angles cut that perfectly would have driven me crazy (okay, crazier...)

"Nice work. I suspect this was much harder to build than it appears at first glance. Getting all those angles cut that perfectly would have driven me crazy (okay, crazier...)"

At first I thought, That shouldnt take to long to make, ended up taking Sat n Sun., figureing the angle wasnt to bad with a protractor, cutting them all the same was a different story. Had I messed up on assembly, I would of went crazy. Did speed it up quite abit, after each coat of spray I used a hair dryer to accelerate the drying.
    Last edited by denis tuomey; 02-08-2012 at 11:05 AM.