Thread: 100 K Garages !!

Cool 100 K Garages !!

Is now allowing anyone with CNC type equipment (Lasers, CNC mills, Vynal cutter ect.) to register and be a fabber on their site. So feel free to register www.100kgarages.com !!! Also, if you do the Facebook thing you can LIKE there page by visiting here. http://www.facebook.com/pages/100-K-...87845634656132

Support the Creek Please
    DONATE ! .

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    SKYPE# : CLASSICMARINE1

Anyone who is not familiar with the 1000K Garage project might want to at least take a look to see if the program might benefit their small business. Originally this project was for ShopBot owners, it has recently been opened up to everyone who owns any type of CNC driven machine. The basic idea is to connect people who own machines with people who need work done.

Any project that helps to promote Small Business American Manufacturing is a good think in my book.

I signed up the other day, my location pin should show up near Guy Mathews.

AL
    1 Laser, 4 CarveWrights, Star 912 Rotary, CLTT, Sublimation, FC7000 Vinyl, 911 Signs, Street Signs, Tourist Products and more.
    Home of the Fire Department "Epoxy Dome Accountability Tag and Accountability Boards".

Sweet. Just sent a member an email located near me for some possible CNC work. The shortfall of Thermawoods program was not too many people near me signed up. This looks like it has lots of potential!