Thread: 6" flex hose

6" flex hose

Need some 6" flex hose for small sections of duct run. I already plan to order some 6" PVC fittings from McMaster-Carr and would like to get the hose from them to simplify things. Which hose though?? They have a lot of different kind of flex hose....

The 2 I think are closest to working without costing too much are the Economical Duct for Fumes or the Blo-R-Vac Duct for Fumes. I don't want to get the wrong type of hose and have the DC crush it shut.

If you have other suggestions for decent priced 6" flex hose I am all ears!

Brian I got my 6 inch hose from McMaster Carr a few years ago. Don't have the exact info any longer on which one it was but I believe it was the Economical Clear Duct for Dust which is their least expensive. It's worked fine and doesn't collapse with it's metal reinforcement sprial. I have it on a 2 HP cyclone. catalog number is 56355K34 and I purchased the 25 foot box
    My three favorite things are the Oxford comma, irony and missed opportunities

The problem with humanity is: we have paleolithic emotions; medieval institutions; and God-like technology. Edward O. Wilson

Thanks Mike. Econo-hose it is!