Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Randy at monster tool

My deepest, sincerest condolences to Randy's family! I never met Randy personally, but he had definitely taken care of me when I ordered my Monster. I will say it is one heck of a legacy he made... to influence an art is to be truly immortal. I will certainly think of him every time I see/use my monster rig. His tools have opened up avenues to many of us that wouldn't have been available. It shows in our work. See you at the big lathe in the sky Randy, Rest in Peace...

I think to leave a legacy and touch so many people (in a purely positive way) is an amazing thing, and it reminds me of an Albert Einstein quote:
    ‎"The true value of a human being can be found in the degree to which he has attained liberation from the self" -Albert Einstein

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” ~ Albert Einstein

My sincere condolences to Michelle, Todd and family for thier loss. A very sad day indeed for many, many people. My thoughts and prayers are with you and wish you all the best.

I can't add anything that has not been said already. Rest in peace Randy.

Rest in Peace Randy. Your contributions and service to the turning community will not soon be forgotten.

Rest In Peace

Rest in Peace Randy. Although I never had any personal interactions with him, I have only heard positive words here and on other forums. It is always uplifting to hear of a man of integrity and such a loss when we lose one. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.
    Neil

A very sad day for all.

"The best things in life are not things."

Very sad news. I was hoping he would bounce back. My sincere condolences and deepest sympathy to his family.
    Happy and Safe Turning, Don

Woodturners make the world go ROUND!

This is sad news. My deepest condolences to Randy's family and friends.
    I was sad because I had no shoes,
    Then I saw a man who had no feet
    ================================
    If you do today what no one else will,
    You'll do tomorrow what no one else can