Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Randy at monster tool

Randy at monster tool

Just read a post by Vaughn over on a different forum that randy, after making small improvements, has passed away. He says that the daughter and son in law will fill all orders and keep the site open for now. That's about all i know. Thought ya all would like to know.

This is such a huge loss to the turning community - not to mention to the family and close friends of Randy. Such a super guy, excellent fabricator/designer, and always willing to help folks. I hate to hear this. Steve, thanks for letting us know.

This is indeed sad news. I enjoyed talking with Randy. My condolences to his family.
    Lathes: Nova DVR XP, Delta 46-460, Jet 1014vsi; Bader III 2"x72" belt grinder; Triton 2.25 router; CMT Industrio table; Jointech fence; SC planer; Dewalt miter; Delta 14" bandsaw; Festool TS55, MFT/3, CT22, ETS150/3, OF1400, PSB300EQ, CXS; Hegner Scrollsaw; JJ-6CS jointer; Grizzly 1023s cabinetsaw, Jet 17" drill press; Rigid OSS; 9" SandFlee; 3M AirStream & Breathe Easy PAPRs

4. So very sorry to hear this sad news. Prayers and thoughts go out in behalf of his family.
    Remember, in a moments time, everything can change!

Vision - not just seeing what is, but seeing what can be!

He And his family will be in my prayers.

very sad indeed, he was a heck of a nice guy that made good products for us to use. My condolences and prayers are with his family.

Alan

I have never met Randy or done business with him but it's still sad when someone passes away. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends....
    Doug Swanson

Where are John Keeton and Steve Schlumpf anyway?

So sorry. Didn't know him but heard lots about him through many of you. Prayers up for family and friends.

I just talked to his daughter yesterday, I ask about Randy and she said he was not doing very well. So sorry for the family's loss.
    Rex

Randy was a good friend. I will miss our phone chats, emails and his sense of humor. I had hoped he would regain his health and am heartbroken that instead of seeing him again, I now offer my prayers to his family and friends on our loss.

God bless you Randy. You will be remembered and you will be missed.
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!

Randy will be missed by many. He was a real Craftsman and a really great person. The many times I had contact with him were always filled with fun and great conversation. He was also a very giving individual. Our prayers are with his family at this time of such great loss.
    Regards, Ken

Become a Contributor at SMC and keep this great source of Knowledge and help from becoming only a memory.

My sincere condolences to his family and many friends!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

I'm deeply saddened. Condolences to all those who knew and loved him.

This truly is sad news. His family will be in my prayers.

It is truly sad indeed. He was a gentleman and a friend. I will miss the phone calls and chats. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.