Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Doug Thompson

Doug, I'm so sorry for your loss. I met both Doug and Pat at the Desert Woodturning Roundup last year and my 1st and lasting impression was that they were both "good people", and for me it doesn't get any better than that. I know that Pat will be greatly missed and my thoughts are with Doug and the family.
    "If it is wood, I will turn it."
    vor-tex: any activity, situation, or way of life regarded as irresistibly engulfing.

Doug --- So sorry for your loss, wish I could do more to ease the pain. Will keep you in my thoughts.

Dan
    Eternity is an awfully long time, especially toward the end.

-Woody Allen-

Critiques on works posted are always welcome

Our deep condolences to you and your family, Doug.
    Jason

"Don't get stuck on stupid." --Lt. Gen. Russel Honore

My heartfelt condolences to Doug and his family on the loss of Pat. My prayer is that they lean on God and draw together in the dark days ahead as they learn to live without her physically there, but remember the joy and love she brought to many lives through a life well lived that ended far too soon. I pray that Doug will have the strength to reach out to his friends and family and press into them for whatever need he has. Doug, you will continue to be in our prayers.

-Todd

Psalm 91:4
    He will cover you with His pinions,
    And under His wings you may seek refuge;
    His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark.

Our thoughts are with Doug and his family at this time of great need. Doug, may God grant you comfort, strength and the spirit to find peace at such a trying and sad time.
    Regards, Ken

Become a Contributor at SMC and keep this great source of Knowledge and help from becoming only a memory.

Doug,
    I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your wife. Please know that my prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time in your life.
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

I want to add my name to others that have offered up prayers for Doug and his family. Max

Doug,

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your wife and I hope and pray for your family. My best wishes go out to you.
    Dick Mahany.

Blog Entries
    My thoughts & prayers are with you. God bless.
    What you listen to is your business....what you hear is ours.

Doug is a great person and although I never met Pat, I am sure that she was also. My heartfelt prayers go out to Doug and his family. God Bless.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and friends in this difficult time. May you find the strength and courage to get through this.

I am very sad to hear of this terrible news. My deepest sympathies to Doug and his family.
    Happy and Safe Turning, Don

Woodturners make the world go ROUND!

Doug - sorry to hear - our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Thank you,

Rich Aldrich

65 miles SE of Steve Schlumpf.

"To a pessimist, the glass is half empty; to an optimist, the glass is half full; to an engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be." Unknown author

I live in Union, Ohio, a few short steps north of Dayton.
    So sorry to hear this bad news. My sympathies and prayers for you and all of yours.
    I'm just thankful it held.

15. Doug, Our paths have yet to cross. I know the meaning of a wonderful wife. My heart goes out to you.
    Donate blood. The gift of life.