Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Doug Thompson

Sad news indeed. I just talked with her in Nashville at the symposium, and she seemed like such a lovely and lively woman. My thoughts and prayers will be for Doug and their family and friends.

Certainly saddened to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you in this difficult time, I am so sorry!

That's terrible news. I'm so sorry for your loss, Doug. I believe only faith can carry us through the tragedy of losing a loved one especially someone as young as Pat. I too, along with our whole turning community pray for her and you.
    faust

Doug you and your family will be in my prayers, I am terribly sorry to hear of Patricia's passing.
    “I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” ~ Albert Einstein

Doug,

I am so sorry to hear. Pat was a wonderful lady, I always enjoyed talking with her at the symposiums. My heart and prayers are with you, Pat, and your families.

Alan

Thanks, what a shock to wake up and have her gone forever. Those who knew her at the shows saw what a wonderful person she was and she will be missed. I will miss her dearly.

Please don't delete my post.

Man, i hate this part. Where you have to try and say something meaningful to someone who has sustained an incomprehensible loss. So little to be said except I'm so sorry to hear of this and hope you and your family can find the strength to bear it.
    David DeCristoforo

Doug our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Bernie

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Doug, praying for you and your family. I never met your wife but met you twice at SWAT and I can only guess how much you must be hurting right now.

Doug - My prayers and thoughts to you.

I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts will be with you and your family, Doug.
    It’s only work if somebody makes you do it.
    A day can really slip by when you're deliberately avoiding what you're supposed to do.
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side and it binds the universe together.

Doug, my thoughts and prayers go out to you! I am so very sorry to hear of this news.

Such sad news. Doug, Please accept my condolences on your loss. I will remember Pat in my prayers.

I will add my prayers and thoughts to the long list of your friends. I don't think I got a chance to meet your wife. That I regret.

robo hippy

Doug:
    Losing your wife / best friend and soul mate is likely one of the most difficult things anyone has to face. Iam so sorry for your loss.
    My prayers will be with you and your family.
    Tim