Greetings,

Dont see a ton of talk about this product. I have to say I have a few concerns and less than impressed overall. Ill preface by saying I attempted to contact Teknatool CS 6 different times to discuss this product and never got an answer . I bit the bullet and picked up one from Amazon. I have no experience with grinding jigs and or setups . There are NO directions on how to assemble the various pieces. I will say when the 1st couple of pages of a manual discuss how good a product is and all that it can do I know Im in trouble. Digging a little further I find suggestions for various setups but nothing about putting anything together. While I realize you dont need extreme intelligence for this product its still nice to have something to reference. I finally decided to use the parts list to get a general idea of putting it together. Seems like a decent tool after getting things going. Dont like how the rest has to be disassembled to use the finger grinding jig. Overall moderately please but on the fence about keeping it. The whole CS has left a bad taste in my mouth.

Any other creekers use or try this product? Thoughts and or ideas on various grinds and setups?