Anyone have any suggestions on where to find arbor spindle adaptors for my Delta 12-14 saw? It has a 1" on it now and I like it, but I have over 50 12" x1.5" arbor blades that are brand new that I would love to keep and use for it and my PM72. Thought about using a adaptor but don't like the idea, was thinking about making a new arbor adaptor or having a machine shop do so, even better I wonder if there was a variety of one out there I could get re machined to work so I would have the matching arbor nut. Anyhow just wondering. If nothing comes up I will just sell the blades and buy 1" arbor blades.

While we are on the topic how about a 1.5" arbor for the PM72.... Hmmm or for that mater what is the best way I could use some of the 100 blades I have from my SCMI hydro 3200 on these. If I get rid of the SCMI it is a little hard to let my blade collection go and not use them, they are all 14"x 30mm arbor so just a tid bit to big, darn it all, unless anyone has a hole shrinker they can sell me with their board stretcher I am wondering if I just need to accept it and begin selling blades.