Thread: PM when it's time to donate

PM when it's time to donate

It would be nice to get a PM a week or so before it's time to donate. Not knowing until you start seeing advertisements or notice that your status has changed on posted messages is annoying. And yes this is mostly a non-annoying place to post to see if my contributor status has reactivated <g>.

I received an email mid February informing my subscription was about to run out. Do you have the same email address as when you signed up?

I actually thought about that, but I get so much email from SMC (thread updates) that I have a rule setup to move all of it over to it's own "folder". Frankly, I don't look through it all that often. An alert when I'm actually looking at SMC would be much more likely to get me to "resubscribe".

Maybe Keith could send out emails to the folks who don't know about becoming a Contributor, I am sure if a few more folks would jump in and Donate(tab located at the top of the page) it would make paying the light bill easier.
    ---I may be broke---but we have plenty of wood---

For a minimum of $6, you can have contributor status for a calendar year,

Does this mean say August 2012 to August 2013?
    Or does it start in January?

Never mind, I found it, It goes from this date, till next year at this date.
    Last edited by Anthony Diodati; 08-27-2012 at 7:37 PM.