Thread: Need help - buying new table saw

Need help - buying new table saw

I finally sold my Craftsman zip code saw and am in the market for a new 3hp table saw. I'm looking on spending around $1700 and am very interested in the Grizzly models. I was sold on the G0691, but the technical support guy at Grizzly talked me into the G1023RLX, and I think for good reason. My questions is are there any Creekers out there with this saw, or know of anyone who owns one? Any input or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Tucker View Post
    I finally sold my Craftsman zip code saw and am in the market for a new 3hp table saw. I'm looking on spending around $1700 and am very interested in the Grizzly models. I was sold on the G0691, but the technical support guy at Grizzly talked me into the G1023RLX, and I think for good reason. My questions is are there any Creekers out there with this saw, or know of anyone who owns one? Any input or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

There are a lot of people here that own the 1023 in its various configurations. A search will probably get you all the information you are interested in. Most people seemed to be pleased with their saw. The 1023 and 690 saws are sort of strange in that they have two saws so close in price.
    Of all the laws Brandolini's may be the most universally true.

Deep thought for the day:

Your bandsaw weighs more when you leave the spring compressed instead of relieving the tension.

I have the G1023RL and still love it. You can do a search for my name and G1023RL and find many posts. If you have any specific questions you can either ask here or in a PM. Cary

I have nothing but good to post about my Grizz tools. Customer has been excellent. Tech info and parts.........
    The 1023 has been a champion saw from what I've read. Don't have one but, if I ever retire my 0444Z, that's the one I'd buy. Set it up EXACTLY TO SPECS, and get good blades.
    (Wanna buy an 0444Z?)
    Bill
    On the other hand, I still have five fingers.