Thread: TROUBLE help please

TROUBLE help please

I have been trying to load a picture & the site tells me that the upload is failing over & over. anyone else having trouble? I don't think I'm screwing up...
    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning, the devil says, "oh crap she's up!"

Tolerance is giving every other human being every right that you claim for yourself.

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts are gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts will happen to man. All things are connected. " Chief Seattle Duwamish Tribe

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Rich View Post
    I have been trying to load a picture & the site tells me that the upload is failing over & over. anyone else having trouble? I don't think I'm screwing up...
    Are you trying to upload a file that's too big?

nope!!!!!!
    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning, the devil says, "oh crap she's up!"

Tolerance is giving every other human being every right that you claim for yourself.

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts are gone, men would die from great loneliness of spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts will happen to man. All things are connected. " Chief Seattle Duwamish Tribe

It was the picture..I went thru 4 pictures & finally this one would take. i do not know why this happened. But I got a pic uploaded

I found out through a PM that Michelle had a problem trying to upload a photo that she had uploaded to the site once before. Software will not allow the same photo to be uploaded. You can link to the existing photo. Do this by first locating where it is on site. Go to your UserCP and click on Attachments, left side menu. Find the photo, copy the link address and then click on the Insert Image icon to insert the photo within your thread.
    Steve

“You never know what you got til it's gone!”
    Please don’t let that happen!
    Become a financial Contributor today!